Audeo Q70 312The AUDEO Q70 312 is Phonak's Advanced level Behind-the-Ear (BTE) hearing instrument with Canal Receiver technology (CRT). Built on Phonak's "Quest" sound processing platform, the AUDEO is a great choice for those who want high level performance in an extremely small and discreet hearing instrument. All Audeo models also offer the flexibility of connecting with Phonak's Wireless or Bluetooth accessories. It is virtually invisible behind your ear, and with its light weight, it's also extremely comfortable.
The Audeo can be fitted with 3 different power level receivers, and can accommodate Mild to Severe hearing losses. The Audeo Q70 312 is powered by size 312 hearing aid batteries.
The Phonak Audeo Q70 312 features 16 channels and is an ADVANCED line hearing instrument.
FREE Programming - your aids will be professionally and precisely programmed for you to your individual hearing loss.
FREE PilotOne Remote Control (a $250 value) when you purchase (2) aids
FULL 3 YEAR Phonak WARRANTY, 3 YEAR LOSS/DAMAGE COVERAGE.
- StereoZoom: in binaural fittings, StereoZoom has the unique ability to significantly narrow the microphone beam, allowing you to focus on a single voice in a noisy crowd. This is a manually activated program.
- ZoomControl: in binaural fittings, allows user to track and focus on speech, regardless of the direction, without the need to face the speaker. When focusing to one side, the speech signal is picked up and amplified by the instrument on that side; simultaneously the entire signal is streamed to the other ear. As a result, the desired signal is heard in both ears.
- auto Acclimatization: increases the amplification over several months - gradually, comfortably and automatically. This ensures that hearing instrument wearers, especially new users, can transition effortlessly to the amplification they need.
- DuoPhone: when placing the telephone on your preferred ear, DuoPhone will send the call to both sides.
- FlexVolume: shaped gain change - FlexVolume shapes the gain curve in a frequency dependent manner, resulting in increased clarity when more volume is needed, and more comfort when less volume is desired.
- WhistleBlock Technology: for feedback free hearing. It differentiates between naturally occurring feedback-like sounds and true feedback, resulting in increased audibility and sound quality that is free from annoying feedback.
The Phonak Audeo Q - now available from Express Hearing Aids - your direct online source for top quality hearing instruments. As always, we recommend you first consult with your hearing care provider before choosing this, or any other hearing instrument.
Harry M., January 29, 2012
"What a great experience -- no hassle at all. Super fast service and the hearing aids work perfectly. I could not be more pleased with the whole experience."
Gerard M., January 22, 2012