Siemens Pure SE 501
Siemens Pure Special Design Edition 501
The Pure SE 501 is Siemen’s SMALLEST Behind the Ear hearing instrument. The Pure SE is an ultra-discreet hearing solution designed for a MILD to MODERATE hearing loss. Pure SE has a unique teardrop shape that fits gracefully and comfortably behind your ear, while its tiny size means it practically disappears. The Siemens Pure SE 501 has 12 channels and is Bluetooth compatible (with optional Tek or miniTek).
FREE ProPocket Remote ($150 value) when you purchase a pair of aids (limit 1 free offer per customer).
FREE Programming - simply email or fax us your audiogram, and our Siemens trained and licensed professionals will program your new aids to your specifications.
FULL 3 YEAR SIEMENS WARRANTY, 3 YEAR LOSS/DAMAGE COVERAGE.
Includes face-to-face follow-up visit for adjustments if needed. Either come to our NYC office or receive up to $100 reimbursement rebate per aid (just submit a copy of your receipt for adjustments, dated within 30 days).
Express Hearing Aids, your source for high end hearing aids at discount prices, presents the new Siemens Pure Special Edition 501 Behind the Ear (BTE) Hearing Aid.
The Siemens Pure Special Design Edition 501 features:
- Highly flexible 12 channel digital signal processing and programming
- Directional Microphones – helps you follow a conversation better by softening surrounding noises
- Binaural synchronization with e2e 2.0 – automatically synchronizes your hearing instruments wirelessly, so they always work together
- TruEar – simulates ear acoustics to localize sound more naturally
- Sound Learning – automatically adapts to your volume preferences
- Automatic and multi-channel adaptive directional microphone system
- SoundBrilliance – extends high frequency sounds for a richer experience
- FeedbackStopper – automatically eliminates annoying feedback whistling instantaneously
- Speech and Noise Management in 12 channels
DISCLAIMER: Siemens recommends all hearing aid users seek professional, one-on-one service to obtain maximum benefits from their hearing instruments.
Harry M., January 29, 2012
"What a great experience -- no hassle at all. Super fast service and the hearing aids work perfectly. I could not be more pleased with the whole experience."
Gerard M., January 22, 2012
A recent study has linked HIV exposure while in the womb to an increased likelihood of developing hearing loss. ...read more